A recent TEMS Chapter event was held in New Deli on January 13th in association with the CCI, Indian Railway. Mr. V.K. Dutt was the event Co-Chair. Over 200 people were in attendance. Speakers and their topics included:
- Dr. A.K. Agarwal. ― Introduction of the Book: Indian Industrialization-Trajectory Redefined.
- Prof. M.D. Nalapat, UNESCO Peace Chair ― Importance of the book for Indian Industry
- Mr. Guido Chirat, Director-General, India-German Chamber of Commerce.― International Relevance of the Book.
- Sh. Baldeo Bhai Sharma, Chairman NBT ― How the book is important to the national book trust
- Shri Hemant Kumar, Member Mechanical Railway Board ― The contribution of Dr. A.K. Agarwal to Railway Engineering in India
- Sh. Rameshwar Chaurasia, Legislator ― The social aspects of the Book
- Padma Vibhahan Smt. Sonal Mansingh ― The Cultural relevance of the book.
- Honorable Dr. Mahesh Sharma, Union Minister Government of India ― The general impact of Tourism and Civil Aviation in India
- Honorable Sh. Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister Government of India ― The telecommunications revolution in India
Sumitted by: PK Ekande